Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Mommy Mondays Week 30

Wow we are officially in the 30's! I think that means time is about to move even faster than it has been. I can't believe my shower is behind me, and Thanksgiving too! That means Christmas is next, then New Years, then a baby! This past week was one of my favorites. I got to spend time with my family (my sister and her boyfriend came down from LA to visit), and I had time with my in laws as well! Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had lunch at my mother in laws, and then dinner at my parents. The boys played video games, and the girls chatted. I honestly wish I could have a do-over of the whole week. I miss having family around all the time. My sister felt Isla kick the night of my baby shower, that was so amazing to experience with her. She's very excited to become an auntie!


(downside to an early sunset is horrible quality pics once I'm home from work, sorry!)

How many weeks: 30

What fruit/veggie is baby: cabbage, 15.7 inches and 2.75 lbs.

Movement: constant! more people have felt her kick, that's always fun

New symptoms: nothing new, just daily back aches and sore stomach muscles

Cravings: pizza

Sleep: it's been okay. I'm exhausted earlier now, but I still wake up quite often

Stretch marks: none

Rings on/off: on

Best memory of the week: it's a tie between Thanksgiving and my baby shower! Having my husband home with family in town was the best. He always misses out on holidays and other events because of his job, having him home made it perfect. My shower was the most amazing day, I can't believe how many people came. I'm so excited to bring this baby girl into a world where she'll be surrounded by love. My husband and I are blessed to have such a strong support system! I will do a separate post on my shower once I have more pictures to share.

Looking forward to: decorating the nursery! My husband came home early last week, and painted her room while I was at work. I didn't think I would even have him home for Thanksgiving, but he came home Wednesday night. So while I was at work he did the whole thing. Moved all the stuff out of the room, taped off all the walls and put a tarp down. The room looks gorgeous, can't wait to share progress pics soon. You can see a sneak peek of the wall color in my bump shot.

No comments: