Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mommy Mondays Week 29

My last week in the 20's! I can't even believe it. Each week we're that much closer to meeting baby girl, my husband and I are getting really excited. The paint for her nursery has been purchased, hopefully we can paint within the next couple of weeks. My dad is working on refinishing a dresser and bookshelf for her, then we just need to buy the crib and changer. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. I feel like I should apologize for my lack of posting lately, I can't even manage to get this one up on time. Life. What can I say, it's been rough.


How many weeks: 29

What fruit/veggie is baby: butternut squash, 15.25 inches and 2.5 lbs.

Movement: so much! This girl loves to kick!

New symptoms: nothing new

Cravings: dessert! I've had such a sweet tooth lately

Sleep: was awesome, because we were on vacation

Stretch marks: none

Rings on/off: on

Best memory of the week: probably seeing Jersey Boys! The whole Vegas trip was amazing though. We relaxed, ate great food, and I took a lot of baths. Our room had a jacuzzi tub, it was nice.

Looking forward to: my baby shower! I can't believe it's this weekend. I'm just working on the finishing touches this week in-between work, blogging, and family time. I'm hoping everything comes together. I'm excited and nervous, can't wait to share pictures.

No comments: