Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

A Trip to Paradise

A sign I saw in Flagstaff, AZ said we were in paradise. I believe it! It was absolutely beautiful. Hubby and I just got back from a 3+ day vacation in Arizona, where we went to the Grand Canyon!! I had never been, and I must say it was one of my favorite trips ever. It was just me, hubby, and his grandmother. We hiked, quite a lot actually, and enjoyed a lazy river raft ride through Glen Canyon. This was the most beautiful and memorable trip, and I think it's turned me into a mountain woman! I can't wait to hike again and I'm hoping to do some camping sometime soon!









My husband said I was grinning ear to ear the entire time we were outdoors ^_^

2 comments:

Dzoli said...

You had a great time.I would be grinning too.Great pics:)

Healthy & Homemade said...

Thank you! =D