Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The End of 2010

It seems that many other bloggers are doing sweet recaps of all their fashion or fun during 2010. I would love to join in but instead I'm stuck on the couch wrapped up in a blanket cursing this time of year. As we are all very much aware, it's flu season. And I've got the flu. Lucky me!

It happens every year at this time, flu shot or not, so it was really only a matter of time. I don't get vaccinated on stuff like the flu or chicken pox or whatever else I'd get regardless because it's a waste of money and resources (although I'm sure there are many that would disagree with me on that). There are some events that I'll always remember from 2010 like this awesome blogging thing, my Godson being born, making new memories with old friends, being married for 2 whole years, and of course buying the cutest hamster in the entire world.


Wishing you all a HAPPY new year! Good luck in 2011! ^_^

3 comments:

ann said...

Wow, having the flu is awful! I hope you feel better soon. Happy New Year!

Joanne said...

Happy new Year babe! I hope you get better soon! (I don't get the flu shot either :P)

Leslie said...

Oh yuck! I am so sorry you are sick. Feel better soon!
Happy New Year to you