Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Garlic Stuffed Olive Spread

My awesomely gorgeous friend A came over on Tuesday to watch Glee. We headed down to the market for snacks and she (being pregnant) came up with an odd but delicious combo! A made little roll ups from spicy salami, whipped cream cheese, and garlic stuffed green olives. It was so delicious. I made a spread using capers, whipped cream cheese, and garlic stuffed olives and slapped it on some bread. The flavor was fine, but I honestly think it would be MUCH better to get large (or really any size) slices of a salty dried meat and wrap them around this spread. The meat really goes well with the salty tangy flavor the olives have, and the sweet creamy consistency of the cheese.


3 comments:

daisychain said...

omg this sounds crazily divine

Anna said...

Glee is my favorite show! And this looks too good, I'd love to try a recipe like this sometime..

Kimberly said...

I have some Gretta shoes and love them especially for their bright pink soles - so fun!