Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips


I did a recipe recently for homemade chips, this time I baked them =) WAY healthier, just as tasty, and easier too.


Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
  • corn tortillas
  • Pam or another vegetable oil spray
  • salt or parmesan cheese
Preheat your oven to 400 F, cut your tortillas into fourths and spray a baking sheet with your Pam. I put down foil first, because it's easier that way (yay for not having to wash the baking sheet!). I laid out the chips, gave them a spritz of the Pam and baked until golden brown. Give them a flip, another spritz of oil, and then twist a little salt on top of a sprinkle of cheese.


3 comments:

daisychain said...

oh these look good, totally giving them a go!

Lyn said...

mmm yum! I made some the other day but I fried mine and added salt. lol! I'm going to try it with the cheese!

Laurie said...

I'm trying to cook every thing homemade too - it's why I was attracted to the name of your blog.

Those chips look so easy that I must try them. My teenagers love chips, but I won't buy them anymore. Imagine how happy they will be with homemade chips.