Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Mommy Mondays Week 40

I've missed a week and haven't been posting recipes, but I've had a good reason. Hubby and I have our hands full with this cutie:


Isla Grace was born on January 30, 2014 at 9:04 PM! She made quite the exciting (and fast) entrance into our world. Life has been busy since she's been here. We were discharged from the hospital on a Saturday, and I was readmitted three days later. I was being treated for preeclampsia, so now that we're all back home I'm on modified bed rest. Luckily Isla is the happiest baby. She loves to eat and sleep, and she wakes up smiling. We are both so in love with her! I can post more about my labor and delivery and how things have been going. Isla weighed 6 lbs even and was 18.5 inches long, I delivered her at 38 weeks. She's doing so well, 8 days post partum she was back to her birth weight which the pediatrician was impressed with. He said she seems like she's doing great, so I guess we're doing something right! I'll just share a few pictures for now, and post a little more later on.




No comments: