Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mommy Mondays Week 27

I am finally in my 7th month of pregnancy! I feel like a lot has changed in terms of my looks the past week. I wake up looking quite pregnant, and strangers are noticing it as well. I know because they either make a comment, or I can feel their eyes on my stomach as they stare. It's a little awkward. 

I always thought week 27 marked the beginning of the third trimester, but according to my Baby Center app it's the end of the second trimester. For all the moms and pregos out there, when do you think the third trimester begins? The picture this week was taken, a day early, by my bestie. It's not often I'm out in the sunshine with someone else to take a picture of me!


How many weeks: 27

What fruit/veggie is baby: cauliflower, 14.5 inches and 2 lbs.

Movement: I would say it's about the same as last week. I'm noticing more if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can feel her moving a bit. She also seems to have stronger kicks now, but only on some days. Some days they're still so gentle and sporadic it's hard getting other people to feel them.

New symptoms: nothing new, been feeling fantastic actually

Cravings: sushi! I had sushi three times last week. I only order California rolls and steamed veggies. So amazing.

Sleep: it's been great, and I'm only waking up once a night to pee

Stretch marks: none

Rings on/off: on

Best memory of the week: I got to visit my best friend over the weekend, she lives about 95 miles away. We had a relaxing day together, got matching pi's, and ate pumpkin bread. She got to feel the baby kick, which was really exciting for both of us.

Looking forward to: my babymoon! Starting this week my hubby will be on leave from work, so we get to spend some time together. I'm only working a couple of days, so we have some fun stuff planned for the weekend. Next week we're having a little getaway, it will probably be the last time I can get away before the baby is born.

We snapped a couple of maternity photos, and I wanted to share a little teaser. I have a post planned on how to DIY your own maternity photos. So if you're interested in learning more about the picture below, check back at the end of the week.


No comments: