Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mommy Mondays Week 26

I can't believe that in just one week I'll officially be in the third trimester. Time has absolutely flown by! I've been so busy working that I haven't accomplished much else. In November we'll start on the nursery. I want to paint her room, finish painting and refinishing the furniture she already has, purchase the crib and changer, and start decorating! I plan on making her a chandelier mobile, a frame with her initial (hint, it's an I) to go over her crib, and some other sweet touches. Should be fun!


How many weeks: 26

What fruit/veggie is baby: hothouse cucumber, 14 inches long and 1.75 lbs.

Movement: lots! my belly definitely moves a lot more now.

New symptoms: nothing new? just chronic exhaustion, back aches, ankles hurt after work, and I've been getting headaches again. Oh and reflux still. 

Cravings: nothing too significant the past week

Sleep: not great. It's getting harder to flip over in the middle of the night. I keep waking up on my back, which freaks me out because it cuts down blood flow to the placenta. I might need a body pillow.

Stretch marks: none

Rings on/off: on, but I've been so swollen/dehydrated lately I'm not sure how long they'll stay on.

Best memory of the week: getting to see baby girl at the ultrasound appointment. She was yawning and kicking, it's the cutest thing. Looks like my placenta has definitely moved up, but first the radiologist has to confirm it with the doctor. So we'll find out more on Wednesday after an office visit.

Looking forward to: the end of this week, and it's only Monday. I've been so exhausted. Last night at 6 pm I wasn't sure I would even make it until 8. I took a bath at 7:30 and was in pi's by 8. I don't think I fell asleep until 9:30 though. You can probably tell in the picture above I'm starting to look a little run down, I took that today after work.


This is a cool picture the tech captured of baby waving hello!

No comments: