Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Mommy Mondays Week 24

Another week down! Sometimes I feel like I'm really waiting to pop still. My family and friends say they can tell I'm pregnant, but they also know I am. I'm waiting for strangers to be able to tell! That way they probably won't be thinking "why is that fat girl out of breath if she's walking so slow?"



How many weeks: 24

What fruit/veggie is baby: corn, 12.5 inches long and 1.25 lbs

Movement: Sometimes it feels like more every day! Hubby still hasn't felt her move, but the other night I had my laptop on my lap/belly and we could see it rocking back and forth when she kicked. It was really cool.

New symptoms: heartburn! Yikes, it's not fun. Also Braxton Hicks contractions. 

Cravings: lots of milk and oranges, and the other day I absolutely HAD to have cinnamon fire flavored Jolly Ranchers

Sleep: it's been better this past week. I've noticed I sleep fine on the weekends, I think I worry about work and it makes it hard to sleep during the week.

Stretch marks: none

Rings on/off: on

Best memory of the week: taking a walk with a friend! I felt so emotional on Monday. All day at work I just wanted to cry, and I didn't really know why. My friend walks with her dog and hubby every night (she's also prego), so I asked if I could join them. She showed me the nursery they're working on, some ultrasound pics, and we talked babies the whole time we walked. It was fantastic. I'm so happy to have a friend who understands the ups and downs of pregnancy. 

Looking forward to: my birthday! I am turning 28 on Wednesday October 16th, and I'm really looking forward to it. I took the whole week off from work, and hubby and I have some out of town plans. These will involve sleeping in, the pool/lazy river, sunbathing, and lots of good food!

No comments: