Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Mommy Mondays Week 22

I'm filled with mixed emotions about my pregnancy flying by! I really love being pregnant, and I know I'm going to miss this feel good part of the second trimester. But at the same time I really can't wait to see my baby girl, and sometimes I wish I could fast forward time to meet her.




How many weeks: 22, officially in my 6th month!

What fruit/veggie is baby: spaghetti squash, 11 inches and 1 lb.

Movement: A lot! I kept expecting to feel more flutters, but it feels like kicks and punches now. She seems to be really active when I'm hungry, and then after I eat. Almost like she's saying please and thank you.

New symptoms: nothing new, although my skin is clearing up! Not sure if it's a change in hormones, or the organic skin care I've been using. Either way I'm happy to finally find my glow.

Cravings: lately I've been loving oranges and peaches

Sleep: tossing and turning more and more, last night was awful

Stretch marks: none

Rings on/off: on

Best memory of the week: feeling her kick! Last Monday night as I was reading "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go" the in-utero edition, I felt a little pop in my stomach. I figured it was a gas bubble. Tuesday night hubby and I were watching a movie and I started feeling the same popping sensation on the right side of my stomach, about 2 inches down from my belly button. I've been feeling her every day since; it's so amazing.

Looking forward to: my husband being able to feel her kick, I think it makes the pregnancy more "real" for the men.

I have a home improvement blog post I'm editing, as well as a homemade mac and cheese recipe coming later this week. Stay tuned! 

No comments: