Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stay Up to Date Via Email!

I have recently changed my domain to www.healthyandhomemade.info

I purchased this domain in 2009, but I've always used a Blogspot redirect address. I honestly didn't know before what to do with my original domain without using a website with a built in template, and Blogger was super easy to use. Since changing my domain certain things are a little off, such as the feedburner. Hopefully you are still able to receive emails with my latest recipes, but if not I've added a tool on the sidebar that says "Get New Recipes in Your Inbox!" All you have to do is type in your email address and every time I post a new recipe you'll get an email. It's a little confusing because I technically have two separate feedburners for my website, I'm currently working on merging those? If you know how or have any experience with this comments are more than welcome.

I think it's simple, but I can also see how it would be overkill. So do what works best for you. I've been using Bloglovin' a lot lately as a way to keep up with my favorite blogs. I used Google Reader for years but always found the the layout and amount of unread posts to be overwhelming. I suggest that site over Google Reader if you get overwhelmed easily, I know I do. I'm very visual, and having to click from blog to blog and see things in bold all lined up makes me anxious. Anyway, I'm glad to be back to blogging and keeping up with some of your amazing blogs! 

Feel free to comment with your blog address and let me know if I'm not following you back. It's always fun to find new blogs. Hope you're all well! Thank you for your continued support, I am working on some fun new recipes I hope to share soon.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Google reader makes me anxious for the exact same reasons! Glad to know I'm not the only one

Healthy & Homemade said...

That is too funny, I thought I was alone =P At least there are a million ways to read blogs these days!