Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Like Me on Facebook!


After three years of writing this blog, I have finally become more involved on the web. I created a Facebook page where you can like and follow me, get sneak peeks of recipes, and even make recipe requests or suggestions! Please take a moment to go over there and like Healthy and Homemade if you have a Facebook account (don't we all, really?) I will probably offer a better glimpse into my personal life over there, so go check if out even if it's just to snoop. I don't mind.



2 comments:

Brittany Landers said...

Hi there, I'm going to like your Facebook page from my Facebook page (of my blog)! :) Hope you do the same.

Healthy & Homemade said...

Thanks so much!! I went over and liked your page as well. I'm new at all of this, so thank you for the support! It's about time I got more involved, life has slowed down enough to allow me to =P